FORT WORTH & DENVER BAGGAGE CAR # 102
This car was built by the Standard Steel Car Company in August, 1922. Like FW&D #34, this car also served from 1922 to 1967 on passenger trains passing through Wichita Falls. It also became a tool car, numbered X-314. When retired, it was also acquired by Mr. Jack Helmcamp, who donated it to the museum in 1992.
Return to the WFRRM Home Page.
© Wichita Falls Railroad Museum